About Me

My photo
Being a parent of young children, I strive to provide a better life for my family. A large part of the focus on my children's well being centers on what types of food they eat. Organic food, although often significantly more expensive, made perfect sense to me as a source of superior nutrition for my children, as well as, a better option for the animals, small-scale US farmers and the environment. However, as I learned about the current state of organic certification standards in the US, I began to realize that not all organic food is equal and much of the organic food in stores does not meet the standards that many consumers expect. This blog is an attempt to share the information that I uncovered, initiate a dialogue concerning the standards of organic food production in the United States and hopefully answer the question “Is organic food worth the investment?”

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Interesting Article Regarding Food Marketing Tactics

Check out this article to see how you may be being manipulated by food retailers including Whole Foods.

http://finance.yahoo.com/family-home/article/113511/how-whole-foods-primes-you-shop-fastco

No comments:

Post a Comment